The AIDS Wiki is a community gathering place for AIDS dissidents to assist and foster activism. It will be a valuable repository of information and resources, including but not limited to:
- Encyclopedic articles on subjects and issues related to AIDS dissent.
- Text, image, audio and video files that educate and inform on subjects and issues related to AIDS dissent.
- Lists of relevant resources, including but not limited to: external links to websites, discussion forums, articles, book reviews, databases, and source material available on the internet and in print.
- Glossaries of terms commonly used in discussing HIV and AIDS.
- Reports of recent newsworthy events and announcements of upcoming planned events of interest to the AIDS dissident community.